We, Kayla imyurstrawberry and Riki internalgiggle, are your maintainers. Riki works with the technical aspect of the community while Kayla does advertizing and, if need be, the administrative stuff. Let us know if you have any suggestions regarding this community.
This is a community for people who want to grow personally and make some new friends along the way.
Here are the guidelines for question posts:
1. The four wall rule. I was trying to figure out how to do this on LJ and then it came to me. With questions, set the post security level to "friends." This means that only members of this community can see/view/reply to the entries and it keeps things that need to be secure, secure. PS: YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN TO VIEW THE FRIENDS-ONLY ENTRIES! The exception to this rule are questions like, what is your favorite color... use your good judgement on what questions you make public.
2. Build each other up. Accept differences in each other.
3. You have an option to pass. You don't have to reply to any entry, nor do you have to post anything here.
4. Speak for yourself. Talk about yourself and how the question applies to you, not the group as a whole (because there may be some of us who disagree).
5. You are responsible for your own growth. For example, if you don't think that the questions being asked are very deep, post a deep question. Also, these activities can only help you grow if you participate. As Donald Brevik himself said, "You can only get out what you put in." Or something like that :).
So, those are the ground rules. And, please, please, please let me know if anything needs to be added/subtracted/changed/etc! I'm open to your ideas, I promise!!
Right now it's open membership because we need more people and things haven't gotten out of hand. But if rude people become a problem, you will be banned and this will become an ask-to-join community. Hope I don't sound too harsh!